When you get together with good friends, ramp up the fun with Neonim!
In Neonim, a light and sound board game, players take turns zapping randomly aligned balls of light; the player who zaps the last ball loses. The game unfolds both horizontally and vertically, and the secret to winning is to give your brain a workout by trying to read your opponents’ tactics. (However, you can’t zap diagonally.)
Price: US$ 4.99
Play against a friend or challenge the CPU by yourself – but the most fun is getting a group together to play. Up to four people can play Neonim at the same time, so it’s perfect for family gatherings and parties. It’s really best when everyone is making a lot of noise and having a lot of fun! The light balls and sounds are sure to add to the enjoyment!
- Each player takes turns using a finger to zap balls.
- Each player can zap one ball or a horizontal or vertical line of balls in any location during his turn.
- The player can zap light balls only when they are adjoining.
- Balls cannot be zapped diagonally.
- The player who zaps the last ball is the loser.
List of Functions
- Play with up to 4 players and including the CPU available.
- 3 levels of difficulty for the CPU.
- Can be used when the iPad is either horizontal or vertical.
- Restart function allows you to resume a game after an interruption.
- Sound and/or BGM can be set to ON or OFF.
Everyone can play, so it’s great for these occasions:
- When you want to liven up a party.
- When you’re shy and having trouble talking to someone you like.
- When you want to have fun with your family after a meal.
- When you want to improve communication with your husband or wife.
- When you happen to get four friends together.
- When you want to kill time while waiting in a line.
And many more!
July 25, 2011:
FindMySoft: Neonim Review – Fun and Colorful Game
March 08, 2011:
Daily App Show: When you get together with good friends,
March 01, 2011: